SPECIAL OFFERS & PACKAGES
MARCH MID-WEEK OFFER
Stay mid-week until 27th March 2014 and enjoy a £20 per night discount on the price of a double or twin room. Discount applies per room per night and is based on two people sharing a double or twin room from Sunday to Thursday nights. Offer subject to availability.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR 2014
The Wellington is a fantastic setting for your special Christmas or New Year and 2013 was a great success. Book now for 2014 and pay 2013 prices.We have a choice of 3 or 4 night packages, starting at £280 per person. For full details, click here or call 01840 250202.
For non-residents, we offer a superb Christmas Day lunch either in The Long Bar at £45 per person or The Waterloo Restaurant at £55 per person. Please call or email us to make a reservation. Click Long Bar Menu or Restaurant Menu to see the 2013 Christmas Menus.
On New Year's Eve, we serve a gourmet tasting menu in The Waterloo Restaurant at £65 per person. Again open to non-residents, this is a very special evening with an optional wine flight to accompany your meal available at only £25 per person. Please click here to see the 2013 New Year's Eve Menu and call or email us to make a reservation.
TARIFF to 31 MARCH 2014
For full details on prices or to make a reservation, please contact Reception on 01840 250202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type of Room||Low Season|
November to March *
| ||High Season|
April to October
|Type of Booking||Bed & Breakfast||Dinner, Bed & Breakfast|| || ||Bed & Breakfast||Dinner, Bed & Breakfast|
|Single||£45||£77.50|| || ||£55||£90|
|Double||£95||£160|| || ||£125||£195|
|Twin||£95||£160|| || ||£125||£195|
|Turret - Double||£125||£190|| || ||£155||£225|
|Family Suite - Double Room & Bunk Bed Room||£150||£240|| || ||£180||£275|
*Excludes Christmas and New Year Breaks
- Prices are per room per night for bed and full Cornish breakfast, based on up to two sharing a double or twin room and up to two adults & two children sharing a family suite.
- Dinner, when included, is three courses with coffee for adults and children over 12 or two courses from the Children's Menu for children under 12. Meals can be taken either in the restaurant or the bar. No reduction can be given for meals not taken once Dinner, Bed & Breakfast has been confirmed.
- Guests who book on Bed & Breakfast terms and wish to eat in the restaurant are advised to make prior reservations in order to avoid disappointment.
- Children under 2 stay free. Travel cots are available for hire at £10.00 per stay. Please note the hotel does not provide cot linen.
- For children aged 2 -12 sharing with adults, an additional bed can be added in certain rooms. There is a supplement payable of £15 per child per night for Bed and Breakfast or £27.50 per child per night for Dinner, Bed and Breakfast.
- For persons over 12 sharing with adults, an additional bed can be added in certain rooms. There is a supplement payable of £25 per person per night for Bed and Breakfast. For Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Rates please contact the Hotel Reception.
- Dogs can stay overnight in certain rooms and will be charged at £5 per night. This includes bed, towel and a treat.
- The Wellington is a no smoking hotel.
- Rooms are available from 2.30pm on the day of arrival until 11 am on the day of departure.
- A credit card number is required to confirm all bookings. Charges may apply for cancellations and no-show.
- All prices include VAT and most major credit cards are accepted.
- Prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notification.
For full Terms and Conditions, please click here or contact Hotel Reception.
For details on our Accessibility Statement, please click here or contact Hotel Reception
Longer Stay Discounts
For stays of 4 or more nights booked directly with the hotel, a discount on the standard tariff may be available. Please contact us for more details.